Outdoor Ping Pong table and Volley Ball net and paddles, two Paddle Boards, and "Welcome Basket" upon your arrivaL
Go to Island Girl Concierge Services for all your Grocery Shopping & Delivery needs or
Catering for your group. It is on this web site.
FEQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How do we find the island upon arrival? 60 days prior to arrival, you will receive a Beach House Booklet that gives you directions to the Marina. Your rental manager will meet you at the marina and escort you to the island, pointing out the navigational channels as you go. Next, you will be given a tour of the home and then you are on your own to explore and enjoy your vacation. There is parking for 2 cars at the marina. You are provided with 2 dock carts on the island to haul luggage and groceries to and fro the home.
2. What is supplied? All bed linens, bath towels, 10 beach towels, initial paper products like toilet paper, cleaning supplies for the first few days. Iron & ironing board, washer and dryer are on premises for your use. A porta pack and high chair is available as well as two twin cots upon request for a small fee. You should bring your own toiletries like shampoo and hairdryer, sun screen and insect repellant. Also bedroom slippers or slip on sandals to use "about the house and on decks, and water shoes for shelling and snorkeling.
WE DO NOT SUPPLY CHILD LIFE JACKETS SO BRING YOUR OWN TO FIT YOUR CHILD'S WEIGHT AND HEIGHT.
3. What kitchen supplies are included? We have listed a " KITCHEN INVENTORY" on this web page - please look for link on main page. There is dinnerware for 12-18, silverware, cooking supplies, skillets, pots and pans, towels , a stocked spice rack, chef's knives, coffee maker/grinder, toaster, blender, burrito grill, stove, oven, dishwasher, bar sink, barbeque grill with propane. You may want to grab lighter for grill, extra bags of ice for extra drinks or cooler, dish soap, roll of paper towels. There is a cooler on the boat to put ice in. The dining room seats 12- 16. There are 3 refrigerators-1 in kitchen, 1- in Master, 1- in sub-living room.
4. Where are the closest grocers? You will receive this information in your Beach House Booklet after you book. Island Girl Conceirge Services LLC can buy groceries for you if you prefer kitchen to be stocked . There are at least two large grocery stores that we reccomend . -the Publix on 75th and Cortez Road or the Publix on Anna Maria Island. Once you get settled in, there are other grocers on Bradenton beach and a small grocery store just 1/8 mile east of the marina as well as "fresh seafood grocery stores you can go to by boat. The main grocery store is in the opposite direction, ( go right for about 1 mile which is east to 75th street) Here will find a plaza with a grocery store in it. There is also a liquor store on the left about 1/8th mile after leaving 75th street. It is on the right. Across the street from the liquor store is a Produce store as well.
5. Are there restaurants close by? Yes, look at the Links Page. Mar Vista and Moore's Stone Crab is directly across from island and they have boat docks available while dining. Also from these restaurants you can walk west two blocks to the Whitney Beach Plaza. Here you will find Isabella?s for breakfast, a Liquor Store, a Post Office, and at least two other restaurants for dinner or lunch as well as novelty shops. Or use a fishing rod and catch your dinner fresh. You can buy bait and rent fishing rods at the Cortez Fishing Center where it is marked gas station on the Navigational map under "Location and Layout".
PIZZA DELIVERY is also available on Longboat public dock and Coquina Beach. This information with phone numbers will be in your Beach House Booklet you will receive before your arrival. Call Oma's Pizza and tell them to meet you at dock at the end of "BROADWAY STREET" on Longboat Key.
6. Is there a TV and Internet? There is a large screen TV with DVD player, I-Pod Player and Bose stereo in the Living Room. You have many channels on the Satellite TV. There are smaller tv's in every bedroom. Two have DVD players built in. The home has wireless DSL and it is hard wired in the Master bedroom with a laptop computer on the desk.
You need a wireless card in your laptop for it to work throughtout the house. Password is on on tv stand. Wifi is free up to 7.5 Gb and then you will be charged at $10.00/Gb over. To reduce charges avoid online gaming and downloading movies and videos.
7. Where is the house located? look at the navigational map at the bottom of the page called " Location and Layout" Here you will see its proximity to amenities.
| WHAT'S NEW & FAQ | LINKS TO FUN | BROCHURES & GIFT CERTIFICATES |
| Return Home | PICTURE GALLERY | AVAILABILITY & RATES | LOCATION -FAQ | ISLAND GIRL SERVICES | SEA SHELL ISLAND ESCAPE | GUEST SERVICES | INVENTORY KITCHEN ExPBH | EMAIL EXTREME POLYNESIAN BEACH HOUSE | EMAIL SEA SHELL ISLAND ESCAPE |